Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves of the Wild; A Wolf RP by Cloud

+3
Voldemort
Labs
uniquecowgirl
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wolves of the Wild; A Wolf RP by Cloud - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves of the Wild; A Wolf RP by Cloud

Post by mitfy Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:25 pm

Form;
Username;
mitfy
Nickname;
Cameron
Wolf's Name;
Okhmahaka (The name means little wolf)
Wolf's Gender;
Male
Wolf's Position;
Runner
Wolf's Description;
Okhmhaka has mostly grey and black fur, with some brown fur near the legs. His eyes are a golden-like color. He is very strong, has a hard core. Has been close to death a few times, but has recovered and grown stronger, yet weaker as he went through his childhood. (Now would be 20 something if he was a human)
Wolf's Personality;
Okhmaka's mother had died just after his little sister, Chanteloup, was born. Okhmhaka is strong, but dislikes the meaning of his name because it means LITTLE wolf, when Okhmhaka is a large, strong, tough, and fast wolf.
Other;
Nope.

Form;
Username;
mitfy
Nickname;
Cameron
Wolf's Name;
Chanteloup (The name means song of the wolf)
Wolf's Gender;
Female
Wolf's Position;
Omega (If they can "Move up" in positions, can she move up to be a runner?)
Wolf's Description;
Chanteloup is a young cup, but not too young. (She is about 11 to 13 as a human). Chanteloup is all black, with shiny silver streaks in her fur. Her eyes are chocolate brown. Half of her ear is bitten off, and it often twitches.
Wolf's Personality;
Chanteloup has become a Omega ever since she and her older brother came. She yearn to be a runner with her brother, but Okhmhaka says she is too young and not fast enough. Though her birthday is coming up, and she hopes to get the "promotion" of becoming a runner. Chanteloup often whines and can get sad easily. She barely could remember her mother.
Other;
Nope.

Last edited by mitfy on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Wolves of the Wild; A Wolf RP by Cloud - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves of the Wild; A Wolf RP by Cloud

Post by uniquecowgirl Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:10 pm

(Please remember to keep all comments other than your RP insider () {} [] Wink)

Scorpion circles Chanteloup, eying her midnight ebony coat. "Your fur, it's amazing." Scorpion breathed. Sakita walked up, and gasped. Her eyes appeared to have a glow, and she ran out of the sit, and into the sunfall horizon...
uniquecowgirl
uniquecowgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:05 pm

Opalite started to walk around, getting used to the place. She wasn't used to it. Opal started trotting into the horizon, gazing up at the sun. " Where are you..." she seemed to have said up into the sky.
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Chanteloup spent the first few hours of her arrival walking around alone, trying to keep Okhmhaka from following her. Chanteloup soon returned to Scorpion, and replies to someone for the first time besides Okhmhaka since their arrival.
"My fur, it's not supposed to be this way. It should be... just plain black. Black. Charcoal. Midnight. EBONY!" her voice rises in anger as she speaks.
Okhmhaka walks by on way toa meal. "Chante-"
"No!" Chanteloup barks quickly before Okhmhaka could finish. She relaxes a bit. "I will calm down. I will not eat." Her expression was left grave and blank.
Scorpion rested his paw on Chanteloup's. "Young one, the food here is scarce, if you don't wat with us, you won't eat until tomorrow. You may not eat before or after the rest of the group."
Chan's ear twitches at the word Young. "I won't be hungry until morning. Now please leave me be. I will talk in the morning." Chan said plainly and walked away to her sleeping area.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:13 pm

Opalite walked towards Chanteloup. "Hi there, I've seen you just arrived here. I have too. I'm Opalite, call me Opal." Opal looked in her eyes, and could see right away how tough things have started, and how rough everything had gone.

"So, um... I heard things are going roughly.. A little bird told me once so long ago.." said Opal. Opal realized that she had to go. "Er..Umm..BYE!" Opal rushed off, without an answer **Hopefully XD** from Chanteloup. Opal ran towards the forest, her rusty charcoal fur following behind her weakened shiny plum eyes.

Opal was pretty sure it was going to rain. The sky had covered into one, and the clouds seemed to show a odd figure. "He should be here by now.." Opalite said to herself. At least, she didn't think anyone heard. Her mate, {Old mate."}, Sheckle, was going to meet her here for some unknown reason.

[ill make Sheckle's bio later. I forgot.]
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by uniquecowgirl Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:15 pm

Scorpion paced back and forth. He just couldn't get Chaneloup's ebony coat and Sakita's strange eye-glow event from his mind. He would have to speak to Sakita...
uniquecowgirl
uniquecowgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Some late wolves!!! Im still keeping Opalite!!

Form;
Username; Chanelle
Nickname; Chanelle or Trin!
Wolf's Name; Scarlette
Wolf's Gender; Female
Wolf's Position; Omega
Wolf's Description; She's pretty much a young female wolf. A 13 year old in human years. She has ebony-coated fur, bright, one shiny emerald-colored eye and one dull teal-colored eye, a pure black stomach, with bent ears and a cut on her right ear in the shape of a half heart. She is fairly skinny!
Wolf's Personality; She's cheery, bubbly, fun, outgoing, but can get competitive at times. She's loyal and kindhearted, and is the type that can't stop thinking about the pain after a fight.
Other; She is Sheckle and Opalite's daughter, and Jasper's half-daughter. the reason Scarlette has a cut on her ear is because when she was little, 4 years old, her mother ((Opalite)) was taking a stroll in the forest with her, when one of the rival wolf packs came, and as her mom took off, Scarlette got stuck on a rock and pushed down a rusty hill, before Opalite could realize it and save her.

Form;
Username; Chanelle
Nickname; As said above.
Wolf's Name; Sheckle
Wolf's Gender; Male
Wolf's Position; Runner
Wolf's Description; A wealthy, tough looking pure black wolf with sharp aqua eyes, white tips of ears, and white paws. His upper-legs are very strong-looking, bounding with muscle and fours.
Wolf's Personality; Very energetic, ready for any outcome, strong, heptimus, cautious, and stable. He is also sly and clever, ready for any surprise attack.
Other; Is the father of Scarlette and Coda

Form;
Username; Chanelle
Nickname; Chanelle or Trin
Wolf's Name; Jasper
Wolf's Gender; Male
Wolf's Position; Runner
Wolf's Description; A white wolf with pure black eyes, black tail and black paws. He is pretty sharp, and has sharp claws, fit to be a lions.
Wolf's Personality; Sharp-thinking, smart in other terms, quick, careful, and pushy.
Other; Mate to Opalite, half-dad of Scarlette and Coda

Form;
Username; Chanelle
Nickname; Above.
Wolf's Name; (Da)Coda
Wolf's Gender; Female
Wolf's Position; She is an omega along with her sister.
Wolf's Description; She is a charcoal grey wolf with deep sea-foam eyes. Her stomach is multi-colored of black, white, and red, and her paws and tail black. Her ears bend like her sisters, and is quite weak and scrawny.
Wolf's Personality; Shy, weak, not great at defending, friendly, outgoing once you get to know her.
Other; Sister to Scarlette, father is Sheckle, mother is Opalite, half-father is Jasper.
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:58 am

The next morning, Chanteloup, who was used to only bits of food a day, and mealtimes seemed like a feast when she arrived, had no appetite for food, even though her stomach was grumbling like mad.
Okhmhaka jumped to his feet the moment he heard Chanteloup's pitter-patter of her soft paws walk away from her sleeping area. Okhmhaka ran into Jasper on his way to pull Chanteloup back to her sleeping area.
"Watch where you're going!" Jasper growled. Okhmhaka glared at Jasper with his painful, threatening eyes. Jasper raised an eyebrow and walks away.
By now, Chanteloup was far ahead of her brother. She was just at the edge of the forest when she heard a voice behind her.
"Up early, too?" It was Scorpion. Chanteloup turned around and gave Scorpion a plain face, but her eyes showing pain, fear, and sadness. Scorpion jumped back hastily when he saw Chanteloup's glowing eyes.
She's just a kid, what can she do to me? Scorpion reminded himself. He approached Chanteloup slowly.
"Yes, I am up early." Chan spoke quietly and slowly, her eyes once again glowing strangely. Before Chan and Okhmhaka came, they had to awake early, just as dawn awakened itself, and hunted for food for the day to come. Chan would hunt small things, like mice, rabbits, squirrels, and other small game. Okhmhaka hunted larger game, like deers and does and others of that sort. Chan had been thin and starving every single day. When she had come to join the other wolves, the mealtimes invited her like a feast. Though, today and yesterday, her first days, she had no appetite whatsoever. She stood there as Scorpion stared at her eyes and fur strangely.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:54 pm

[Hey guys! I'm working on drawing Chanteloup and Okhmhaka, and I'll have Chanteloup done by tonight (I'm going to s friends house right now) and who knows when I'll finish Okhmhaka.]
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:52 pm

(I am too!!! I mean the drawing part. I just got back from my party, sorry about inactiveness for an hour XD)
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by gleekforever Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Form;
Username; gleekforever
Nickname; Ali or Bells
Wolf's Name; Jade
Wolf's Gender; girl
Wolf's Position; runner
Wolf's Description; she is a beautiful black wolf with a shiny soft coat and yellow eyes, she has a scar right along her eye
Wolf's Personality; shes a fierce wolf sorta with anger issues, but shes a really great friend and very helpful with the pack when it comes to hunting. she's neither good nor bad
Other; shes one of the fastest runners
gleekforever
gleekforever

http://webkinzfanclub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gleekforever Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:52 pm

Form;
Username; gleekforever
Nickname; Ali or bells
Wolf's Name; Zakira
Wolf's Gender; girl
Wolf's Position; patik
Wolf's Description; she is a timber wolf with a golden coat with little streaks of tan/brown. she has amazing light blue eyes, like the sky and her tail has a spot of sliver at the tip
Wolf's Personality; she loves to help and never gets into fights, she even helps to cure fights. she is a friend to everyone, except bad wolfs. she helps sick wolfs and will cure any illness, she is very helpful to her clan and loves her part in her things to do
Other; she is a vegetarian
gleekforever
gleekforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:26 pm

Opalite ran through the woods, reaching Sheckle. "Yes?" she said politely. "You're here." Sheckle said in a low tone. He was quite shaky, getting nervous, howled once or twice, then ran out into the sunset without a word. "Huh? Sheckle?" Opal yelled. No reply. She was very curious of what just happened. Opal just ran to find her daughters. "Scarlette! Coda!" Opal yelled into the den.
"Here!" Called Scarlette.
As Opal ran deeper into the den, she realized that Scarlette and Coda were already eating. "You already found your flesh?" said Opal. "Huh? Oh yeah. Coda did it." "Coda, you did this?" "Yeah.." "But...You dont usually hunt??!!" said Opal in shock. "Well, maybe I should!" said Coda.
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by gleekforever Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:38 pm

deeper into the night jade went to Zakira for her nightly check up. "How's that scar doing?" Zakira asked while looking at Jade. "fine" jade sighed "i dont wanna come EVERY night" "sorry dear but you have to, at least till the swelling goes down"
Jade was very annoyed with these nightly visits for a check up on her scar. "Just cuz its on my eye doesn't mean its infected..." Jade mumbled
"What was that?" Zakira questioned
"Nothing..." Jade said sarcastically while she walked away.
"Finally home" Jade sighed
gleekforever
gleekforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:01 am

"Shocking. Anyway, dad's coming soon. Go prepare the den. He has extra work to do." Scarlette and Coda ran and started preparing.

Meanwhile, Sheckle was shaking near the fiery warm sunset. "How do I put this..." he stuttered. He was in jeopardy. "Grrrr........"
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by gleekforever Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Username; gleekforever
Nickname; Ali
Wolf's Name; Mason
Wolf's Gender; male
Wolf's Position; omega
Wolf's Description; pure white coat with dark brown eyes
Wolf's Personality; lazy, clumsy, loves to hunt
Other; he always falls behind
gleekforever
gleekforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:09 pm

((I was wondering somethng. I just forgot it XD)
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:56 pm

((@Ali: OMG I love the name Mason! I love you ))
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:43 pm

Chanteloup felt awkward as Scorpion simply stared at her strangely.
"What's so great about my stupid fur?" Chanteloup mumbled to herself.
Just then, Okhmhaka caught up with Chan and growled. "Everything! Your fur is better than you think! You should be boasting about what happened to make your fur have silver!" His face was full of fury but his eyes showed envy.
You could see Chan's eyes getting blurry with tears. Scorpion eyes Okhmhaka, who was staying put. Chan ran off, her appetite finally kicking in.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by uniquecowgirl Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:03 pm

Kana stared out her hollow eyes at Chanteloup. Oh, if only I had fur like that. She thought while Scorpion walked in.
uniquecowgirl
uniquecowgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:07 pm

Okhmhaka was furious. He didn't like how Chan wasn't aware of what her fur meant.
Nothing seemed to help the fact that Chan didn't like it here.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:17 pm

Spoiler:
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:00 pm

mitfy wrote:
Spoiler:

(Has anyone seen my drawings yet?)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by bell77j Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:01 pm

(pretty!!! what charactorr is this)
bell77j
bell77j

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:11 pm

(That's Chanteloup)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next