Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WN's Official Recruiting Giveaway Event!

+6
LilYorkie
kpk4803
bell77j
Em
Izzy
uniquecowgirl
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WN's Official Recruiting Giveaway Event! - Page 2 Empty Re: WN's Official Recruiting Giveaway Event!

Post by bell77j Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:52 pm

Webkinz World Username (You can PM this to me) - bell77j
Webkinz Nation Username - bell77j
Other CS=bell77j
bell77j
bell77j

Back to top Go down

WN's Official Recruiting Giveaway Event! - Page 2 Empty Re: WN's Official Recruiting Giveaway Event!

Post by Em Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Lol yep!
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:22 pm

I'm Sorry Cloud, but I tried to VM some members on the Chicken Smoothie Club on WI about WN, but recruiting people on WI is against the rules and I almost got banned. Neutral Mad
There is no other place I can do this, because recruiting people is probably against the rules anywhere.
So to anyone, I suggest not recruiting people on WI.
I'm upset, and my day was going fine before. Well, except one part but you know. Overall. So I don't think recruiting contests are a good idea, no matter how many people we have here on WN. At least It's not a good idea for me. If you wanna get banned on a website for recruiting when It's against the rules, then keep this up. I sent recruiting messages to pumpkin55555, somebody else i can't remember, and Wishbone. 2 denied it, because they aren't allowed to do stuff like that. But then Wishbone didn't reply. She either reported me without saying anything or Electrabuzz1 stumbled over it. Either way, I think It's a bad idea. See you later, hope you understand this post. You can keep me in the contest, even though I probably won't recruit anyone anymore. See ya!
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:24 pm

But it looks like Chanelle is going to win, anyways. Congrats in advance.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Zebra Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:37 pm

mitfy wrote:I'm Sorry Cloud, but I tried to VM some members on the Chicken Smoothie Club on WI about WN, but recruiting people on WI is against the rules and I almost got banned. Neutral Mad
There is no other place I can do this, because recruiting people is probably against the rules anywhere.
I'm upset, and my day was going fine before. Well, except one part but you know. Overall. So I don't think recruiting contests are a good idea, no matter how many people we have here on WN. At least It's not a good idea for me. If you wanna get banned on a website for recruiting when It's against the rules, then keep this up. I sent recruiting messages to pumpkin55555, somebody else i can't remember, and Wishbone. 2 denied it, because they aren't allowed to do stuff like that. But then Wishbone didn't reply. She either reported me without saying anything or Electrabuzz1 stumbled over it. Either way, I think It's a bad idea. See you later, hope you understand this post. You can keep me in the contest, even though I probably won't recruit anyone anymore. See ya!
Hi Mifty Smile.

We have known that recruiting on WI is a huge risk for a long time.
I was actually one of the people to get in trouble for it before!

Recruiting does not generally mean online.
Have your friends in real life join! I'm sure they will have a blast!

When recruiting on WI, you must be very careful.
I really wish we would have made a caution on this.

Of course no one likes to break rules, so we really don't recommend recruiting there.
I will add that into the first post for sure.

Thanks for the warning,
Rainbow Zebra
Rainbow Zebra
Rainbow Zebra
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Zebra Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:39 pm

Hello everyone!

I have decided to make a mid recruiting contest rule. Sorry if it's too late.

To win the Grand Prize, you MUST have 10 people join and post that you recruited them on this thread.

Thanks!
Rainbow Zebra
Rainbow Zebra
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:42 pm

Grrr....I can't get to anymore people cause I'm stupid banned on WI!! GRRRR!!!!
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Zebra Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:45 pm

We are so sorry Chanelle! I added in a do-not-advertise-on-these secton Smile.
Rainbow Zebra
Rainbow Zebra
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:47 pm

Rainbow Zebra wrote:
mitfy wrote:I'm Sorry Cloud, but I tried to VM some members on the Chicken Smoothie Club on WI about WN, but recruiting people on WI is against the rules and I almost got banned. Neutral Mad
Hi Mifty Smile.

We have known that recruiting on WI is a huge risk for a long time.
I was actually one of the people to get in trouble for it before!

Recruiting does not generally mean online.
Have your friends in real life join! I'm sure they will have a blast!

When recruiting on WI, you must be very careful.
I really wish we would have made a caution on this.

Of course no one likes to break rules, so we really don't recommend recruiting there.
I will add that into the first post for sure.

Thanks for the warning,
Rainbow Zebra

Thanks, RZ! I's summer, so I haven't been in contact with many of my friends, lately. :\
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:26 am

Yeah! Helpful!
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by bell77j Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:46 pm

oh ok thanks for the update i doubt i will get 10 people or eeven 1 Sad i want at least 1 CS pet Sad
bell77j
bell77j

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:53 pm

Its ok.
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by bell77j Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:10 pm

aw lol channlle is gonna win Smile
bell77j
bell77j

Back to top Go down

Post by uniquecowgirl Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:13 pm

I do believe so. Wink
Unless someone with the name of Bell77j pulls out in the lead. Very Happy
uniquecowgirl
uniquecowgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bell77j Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:16 pm

hehe thanks for that Smile
i have been asking everyone i know Sad
bell77j
bell77j

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:22 pm

WW username- wanda60823
WN username-You Know!
CS username-Same as WN user
Did you get your 1 CS pet already- No
Did you get your 3 item WW package already- No
If no to above, please say "Werewolf" in this area if you are sending a request, and "vampire" if you are accepting the request I sent-Vampire
Anything else-1D Rocks!
Izzy
Izzy

Back to top Go down

Post by uniquecowgirl Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Okay. Thanks I'll be sending shortly. Smile
uniquecowgirl
uniquecowgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:02 pm

This is doing greatly!
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by bell77j Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:03 pm

true true im trying to get people Sad
bell77j
bell77j

Back to top Go down

Post by gleekforever Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:22 am

i haven't recruited anyone Sad
half of that is because im confused on what to do Razz
gleekforever
gleekforever

http://webkinzfanclub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:29 am

Im gonna recruit tonight! WI ban lifted!
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by gleekforever Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:34 pm

oh wells
gleekforever
gleekforever

Back to top Go down

Post by uniquecowgirl Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Chanelle, remember not to recruit on WI!
uniquecowgirl
uniquecowgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:53 pm

@Cloud: Its fine. All the people I've recruited are from WI. I just send the recruiting message to them on CS
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by gleekforever Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:03 pm

have fun guys(im still trying Razz)
gleekforever
gleekforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next