Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey There WN! Want a BFF to always be on your side day to night? Well then, come over and add me!! I will respect you and always have your back!!

+2
bell77j
Em
6 posters

Go down

Hey There WN! Want a BFF to always be on your side day to night? Well then, come over and add me!! I will respect you and always have your back!! Empty Hey There WN! Want a BFF to always be on your side day to night? Well then, come over and add me!! I will respect you and always have your back!!

Post by Em Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:54 pm

Title says all!!! Very Happy
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Hey There WN! Want a BFF to always be on your side day to night? Well then, come over and add me!! I will respect you and always have your back!! Empty Re: Hey There WN! Want a BFF to always be on your side day to night? Well then, come over and add me!! I will respect you and always have your back!!

Post by bell77j Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:10 pm

You already are my friend! Cheers!
bell77j
bell77j

Back to top Go down

Hey There WN! Want a BFF to always be on your side day to night? Well then, come over and add me!! I will respect you and always have your back!! Empty Re: Hey There WN! Want a BFF to always be on your side day to night? Well then, come over and add me!! I will respect you and always have your back!!

Post by gleekforever Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:30 am

I would love a BFF Like that!
Only Cola, Maggie, Maddie, Drew, and Cloud are BFFS that respect me like that...
gleekforever
gleekforever

http://webkinzfanclub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:30 am

I will Very Happy Send me a request!
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by uniquecowgirl Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:03 pm

We're friends already right? :3
uniquecowgirl
uniquecowgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by abbykinz Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:32 am

I guess I don't really have friends irl anymore since I moved away from them......... Sad
abbykinz
abbykinz

http://theonering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:00 am

Aw :C Thats sad.
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by abbykinz Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:14 pm

Yup. I'll make new friends though.
abbykinz
abbykinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:14 pm

Like meee;D
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by abbykinz Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:16 pm

Yup. Razz
abbykinz
abbykinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:22 pm

Well you have lots of friends on WN!
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by abbykinz Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:23 pm

Yes I do. Also on WI and WCS Razz
abbykinz
abbykinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:40 pm

Don't even mention it
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by abbykinz Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:42 pm

Yeah I won't.
abbykinz
abbykinz

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:56 pm

Already my friend. Wink
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by abbykinz Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:23 pm

That's cool, Cammy! C:
abbykinz
abbykinz

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:59 pm

Yupp, haha.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by abbykinz Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:27 pm

Yay you're already my friend, too, Em. C:
abbykinz
abbykinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down