Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Forest of Vengeance-

3 posters

Go down

-Forest of Vengeance- Empty -Forest of Vengeance-

Post by mitfy Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:39 am

-Forest of Vengeance- QwYIN

Chapter One

My hand was up against the cold car window, watching as our rickey, old, wooden house got farther and farther away. I could almost feel the rain outside splashing down on my face, but I now realize that It's my own tears I am feeling sliding down my face. I had lived in that fragile house since I was born, and had not thought about moving out once in my life. Now It finally had happened, and I still don't see why.

"Oh, girl up. You don't see me crying about that old box, do ya?" My 17 year old sister, Zadie comments.

I sniff. "But you didn't like tha-"

"Girls are tough! Now shut your crying and find something to do."

I sniff, again, wipe my eyes, and fumble around the inside of my bag, trying to find Zadie's old CD player that she gave to me, through blurry eyes. I find my CD player and my CD case. I choose a random disc and plop it into the player. I close my eyes to the sound of Mozart and slowly drift off to sleep.

•*•*•*•*•

"Wake up!" Zadie elbows me in my side.

"Hmmfph" I mumble, only half awake. "Are we at a rest stop?" I remove the crust from my eyes and blink away the blurriness.

"No, we're here. Get up and help us unpack."

I step out of the car and gawk at the house. It was a one-story house painted a light shade of green. This house was tiny. "Well what type of house is this? This isn't big at all!"

"Exactly!" Mom answered, setting a large box down on the sidewalk. "That other house was too big for the four of us. Come on! What would a family of four do with seven bedrooms and three bathrooms? That house was on it's last live, anyways."

Well what were we supposed to do with a small house? What if we suddenly get another child? Oh. Of course. It lives in my bedroom with me. I can't think of any excuses, so I climb into the UHaul trailer to grab my boxes.

Chapter Two

"Zafina, could you please take Sally outside for me? I need to vacuum Down there." Dad calls from the top of the basement stairs. Yep, I get the grey-walled, freezing, foul-smelling basement. Sally was our pet Tabby cat. She had orange and white stripes on her fur. I pick up Sally from her spot on my bed and carry her upstairs and out the back door.

Sally pounces at lizards and squirrels, put misses by inches.

"Haha, stupid cat."

Sally does her business and rubs her face against the hedge at the end of our backyard. Suddenly, she disappears through a small hole in the hedge.

"Hey! Come back here!" I run to the hedge and attempt the climb over. I make my way to the top, but I fall off onto the other side of the hedge. "Ow...That....hurt." I stammer, struggling to stand up. My shoulder was terribly brused, but didn't appear to be broken.

I am suddenly aware of my surroundings. Before me was a thick, dark, creepy-looking forest. I catch sight of Sally as she meandered in and out of some trees. The shadows of the trees move like bony hands as a breeze swirls by.

"There you are!" I yell as I start running after her. I swoop her up and turn the other way toward the hedge. I let her crawl through the tiny hole as I once again attempt the climb over the hedge.

•*•*•*•*•

I sit down at the computer and search our address in Google Maps. I switch to the overhead view. There, behind the house, was our backyard. I could see the top of the hedge. Behind the hedge, was the forest. It was very, very extensive. Acres of land. Did it belong to us? i read the label floating over the forest. It read:

The Forest of Vengeance.

Chapter Three

"Hey, Dad! Come look at this!" I call to him from across the room. He stands up impatiently and looks at the screen.

"The Forest of Vengeance, eh? Vengeance?" he murmurs to himself.

"Yeah! Can we explore it sometime?" My eyes grow wide and my voice grows excited. I look up at him pleadingly.

"Vengeance? Any place named vengeance must be dangerous. That forest is no place for a girl." He looks down at me, his eyes a mixture of soft and serious. I could barely see his mouth under his mustache, so I couldn't tell if he was smiling or not. Probably not. Dad walks away.

Even though I know what vengeance means, I double check it in the dictionary.

Infliction of punishment in return for a wrong committed; retribution.

Ugh, It sounds worse than I thought. Either way, I'm determined to go to that forest.

"Zafina! Zadie! Time for dinner!" Mom calls from the dinner table. I sit down and dig into some Mac n' Cheese.

"Zadie, your mother and I will be returning the UHaul trailer tomorrow. We'll be gone for four days or more, so we need you to look after Zafina for us. Okay?" Dad slowly explains to Zadie.

Busy with poking around her Mac n' Cheese, Zadie replies, "Sure. I'll do that." without looking up.

After dinner I go to bed early. I'm tired of doing nothing in the car. I'm curled up under the covers for a little while, but I have this feeling that something bad has happened. Somewhere, somehow, but I just can't put my finger on it. Getting worried, I go upstairs to fetch Sally, then snuggle up with her back in my bed.

Chapter Four

I wake up to find the warmth of Sally out of my reach. My digital clock read 10:38 AM. Wow, I slept late. I climb up the stairs to find Zadie waiting for me on the sofa.

"Finally you're awake! Mom and Dad already left, and I was invited to a 3 day sleepover with my friends. While I'm gone, you need to do both of our chores and take care of Sally."

I pretend to care that she was leaving."But Dad said-"

"It's fine! He said 4 days or more, and I'll be back before they get home. You're 13, you can care for yourself."

"I think I know that." I bark back, getting defensive.

"Well good. I'll be leaving at noon. So before I leave, I'll heat up a frozen pizza for you to eat."

"Whatever" I reply, plopping down onto the sofa next to her.

I fill up on Pizza, and pile the rest into a container once Zadie leaves for her sleepover. I grab my backpack and put 5 water bottles in there, the pizza, some fruits and veggies, leftover mac n' cheese, and some silverware. I also put a change of clothes; a pair of shorts, jeans, and a I <3 Llamas T-Shirt.

I try to think of more things I would need, but nothing comes to my mind. Oh! What would I do with Sally? Should I put her in my backpack, or keep her in the house? Or possible the backyard? I ponder for a bit, then decide to take her. I organize my backpack first, then add some cat food, then I find Sally in the backyard and shove her into the largest pocket, zipping it up to the point where she can poke her head out.

I also pack my Inhaler and cough medicine into a smaller pocket. Then, Off and over the hedge for me.

•*•*•*•*•

I follow a dirt path through the forest.There were so many trees, the hot, summer sunshine felt like a cool evening. Just enough light shone through the trees to illuminate most of the ground. The trees swayed and creaked like hardwood flooring. I walk naturally through the forest, making sure I didn't step foot off the dirt path.

Snap! A twig breaks behind me. I spin around hastily. Nothing was there but trees and dirt. Suspicious, I slowly turn back around and keep walking. There was nothing there. It was just my imagination. I try to convince myself. I'm going to be fine, as long as I stay on the dirt path. . . . . . .

Grrrrrrwlllllll. . . . .

A snarl comes from behind me. Uh oh. I cautiously turn around. Towering above me, is a large bear.

Chapter Five

I'm guessing it was a black bear, because It's fur is all black. It was probably 6 feet tall, or higher. I stared into it's brown eyes. Should I run? I remember reading a book about bears in school. It said that bears run about 35 mph. I run...maybe 10-15 miles per hour. Possibly 20-25. I can't outrun this thing! But I can't just stay here. I'll have to distract him to get a head start. But how?

I point to a tree behind him. The bear just looks at me. I point again, giving him that look that says: "Look! I'm not joking! Just turn around and look!"

The bear finally relaxes a bit and turns around.

Whoosh! Off I go, sprinting as fast as I can. Sally meowed, frightened. Heavy footsteps trample the Earth behind me. Fright hits me like a bolt of lightning. A tingling sensation snaps through my body in less than a second. My legs move faster and my breath grows heavier. How can I lose him?

I suddenly turn right and weave through the many trees in the forest. Branches hung low on trees and I ducked under them. I spy a tall tree up ahead. The lowest branch is like, 7 feet high. I won't be able to jump up there. The tree is now somehow just a few yards in front of me. Should i jump? I take a deep breath, increase my speed by a little bit, and jump.

My arms were wrapped around the branch, my feet dangling just a few feet off the ground. Thank goodness for my 3 years of gymnastics, 1 year of cheerleading, and 2 years of softball. I pull up and straighten my arms so my head and chest is over the top the the branch. I swing my left leg over and quickly scoot towards the trunk. From there, I climb up hastily, trying not to get attacked. I shouldn't be climbing too high. I tell myself. I stop at a branch about midway up the tree. Down on the ground, I notice daddy bear struggling to get on the first branch.

I rest for a bit. I take off my backpack and stroke Sally's head, who was cowered in fear inside the backpack. I take gulps of water and look around. There was another tall tree right next to us. Maybe once I get to the top of this tree, I can jump to the next.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of daddy bear rushing up the tree with large breaths. I put on my backpack and scramble up the tree. There was the bear rushing up behind me. At one point, I reach my hand up to find no tree. I'm at the top! I rotate around and wait a few seconds, then, i finally jump!

I landed awkwardly in the next tree, my legs in great pain from running, climbing, jumping, and landing. My hands were cut and scraped a bit from the bark on the tree. Why didn't I bring a first aid kit? I could really use some Neosporin® and bandages.

Over in the tree I came from, Daddy bear looked down and then in the tree I was in.

I relax a bit and start to calmly climb down the tree. In no time, I'm about one yard off the ground. I Let my weight go on one branch as I take my foot of the other to climb down. . . . .

Snap! The world around me grows taller and taller in a split second. Thump! I hit the ground. Black circles swim about in my vision. More and more pops in, until there is only a little bit of light to be seen. Just to finish it off, I close my eyes. . . . .

Chapter 6

A little girl with brown hair and brown eyes was jumping on her bed in her room. The room had wooden walls and wooden floors. The little girl's bed had a Spongebob quilt and matching pillow. Her quits flopped around in the air when the girl jumped, messing up Spongebob's happy face.

Outside, the sun was shining bright. Not a cloud in sight. The grass has grown long and peaches and apples grew ripe on their trees. Far in the distance, you could almost hear waves crashing and seagulls chirping.

The little girl was smiling and laughing as she jumped. Her face was full of joy and happiness. The girl's hair bobbed up and down when she jumped. She stopped jumping and sat down on her bed. She grabbed what looked like a stuffed wolf.

"Oh, Sammie," The little girl's soft, squeaky little voice said to her stuffed animal. "We're going to be best friends forever and ever, and nothing can stop us from doing everything together. When I go to the park, you can swing with me. When I go to the movies, you can eat popcorn with me. When I go to school, you can learn with me. I love you, Sammie! We're best friends! Now you can jump with me!"

The little girl places Sammie by her feet and starts jumping, sending the little wolf in the air with her.

Suddenly, the sky outside grows dark with rainclouds and thunders with lightning. The peaches and apples rot, the grass shrinks down short, the seagulls fall from the sky, and the ocean waves stop breaking. Rain comes pouring down onto earth, flooding all of mankind.

Winds howl viciously, whipping everything around that can be pulled out of the ground. The little girl stops jumping and hugs Sammie tight.

"It's okay, Sammie. It's just a little hurricane, that's all. It won't hurt us as long as we got this big house" the girl wraps the blanket around herself and Sammie. She rests her head on the pillow, closes her eyes, and listens quietly to the howling wind and the pitter-patter of the rain hitting the window. The girl is soon asleep with no worries.

Just then, the entire attic, 3rd and 2nd floor of the ginormous house collapses onto the ground. Glass and wood breaks, leaving nothing but debris in the land. The little girl didn't wake up, but just hugged Sammie even tighter.

Chapter 7

My eyes open soon, revealing the forest, and no bear. He must have ran off. My vision was blurry and my legs felt unstable when I stood up. I find a rock to sit on and take Sally out of my bag. I let her drink some water as I chug down gulps of my own water. I had so many questions for someone, but there was nobody to answer them. Did I sleep through the night? How long did I sleep? What happened to the bear?

I pack up everything else and decide to hold Sally in my arms as I walk. I look around for the dirt path to continue my journey. I spin around, my eyes scanning every square inch i could see. There was no dirt path. It wasn't there. I have no idea where I am.

I'm Lost.

What way to go! Will I be able to recognize anything atop a tree? Well I'm going to find out. I climb up the tree slowly and carefully. When I reach the top, I notice the sky was in shades of brilliant oranges and lavender purples. Some blue here and there. The sun was magnificent. It was just a large, fiery ball of orange. The rest of the land was only a dusk silhouette. It was beautiful. With no street lights, the sky would be bewitching at nighttime. The stars would shine bright, and I would point out many constellations, such as the Big Dipper and Draco and Taurus and Cancer and Libia and Leo and so many more!

So I must have only slept for a few hours, if it was sunset. At least I got one question answered. I couldn't really see anything or any dirt path or any house. Just trees. I have absolutely no idea where I am. I have absolutely no idea how to get home. I've lost everything. Once I run out of food and water, It's over and done with for me.

I sit in the tree for a little while longer to watch the sunset pass from sight. The stars that slowly appear relax me a bit.

"Sally, look. Over there, that's the Big Dipper. Then, there's the little dipper." I point out the constellations to Sally, who wasn't the least bit concerned with our scene. I sigh and slowly climb down the tree. I had thought about using the stars to guide me, but I have no idea if my house is North, South, East, or West.

When I reach the bottom of the tree, I sit on a rock and eat some Mac n' cheese. I take a small handful of cat food and let Sally it it from my hand. When we were finished, I took a sip of water and packed up my things.

I start walking one direction. I could hear bats flapping in the distance. Thunderous howling and barking came from wolves nearby.

If someone saw me right now, It would be easy to tell that I was lost.

Chapter 8

My own footsteps against twigs on the ground scared myself to death. With the sun down, you could barely see an outline of trees against inky black. Sally purred against my back inside my backpack. Up in a tree, two big, glowing, eyes followed me as I took a step.

A chill runs down my spine. Will I ever get out of here?

Oooowwlll......

Oh jeez. Now what? I keep walking until there's a small clearing of trees, letting in a circle of moonlight.

Grrrrrrr....

This better not be another bear. Right then, reveling itself into the moonlight, was a wolf. It's fur was shades of grays, whites, blacks, and some brown fur near its legs. It's teeth were bared and was growling louder than a helicopter. I slowly start to back away, but then two more similar wolves came growling behind it. I back up even faster, but 2 more growling wolves appear.

Oh no.

I almost start running, but I calm myself. Just keep backing away....

Two more wolves appear. Then another, followed by a small cub. That's kinda odd. 9 wolves. They were shaped like a V, like a flock of birds. There is a pack of nine wolves in front of me. The snarling wolves come closer and closer.

"What are you guys growling at?" I heard a human voice. That made no sense. Nobody could live here. "Come on, guys. Femi?" The small wolf cub at the back started to turn around and walk towards the voice, but the other wolf near the back barked at it, and the cub zapped back into place.

Then, coming into the center of the V, was a human boy. He barely had anything on; just small fitting overalls. He was very dirty. His hair was blonde and shaggy. It was long, tied into a poorly-done ponytail.

He then looked at me strangely. "Who are you?"

I trembled. Was he going to hurt me, or protect me? I open my mouth to speak, but I hear no words. My whole body is shaking, and Sally meows multiple times inside my backpack. "M-my name i-is Zafina."

He bends his head slightly. "Me name is....um...Xeno. Yeah, that's right." He looks a little embarrassed, but soon returns to his confused look.

The wolves seemed to have calmed down. "Why are you here?" I ask, relaxing now that the wolves weren't going to eat me.

Xeno sat down in the moonlight, and the wolves sat down and snuggled around him. I sit across from them. "Well, it's a long story, but the wolves like it. So I'll tell the story again."

I get in a comfortable position and prepare for story time.

Chapter 9

"It all started long ago, when I was only ten years old. I lived in a house, somewhere out there along the edge of the forest." Xeno began.

I gulp.

Xeno continues, "It was almost me eleventh birthday, just two weeks away, when me parents took away me phone. It was an old flip phone, but I loved it. It was me favorite phone ever. I needed a new one, but I was furious. I had done nothing, and they wouldn't tell me why they did it! I was mad....I was so....upset."

Xeno trails off and thinks for a minute. I couldn't help but slightly giggle at his British accent. He didn't seem to notice, thank goodness.

He looks at me and starts again. "But then later, the next day, more of me things were gone. I didn't question it. The day after that,-"

One of the wolves starts to bark at Xeno furiously, interrupting him from his story. Xeno looks up at me with wide eyes, but then quickly calms the wolf.

He clears his throat and begins again. "As I was saying, the next day, almost half of me room was empty. More of my things had been taken. Early the next day, me parents were going to go shopping, leaving me alone with my German Shepard, Harvey. Before they left, I had asked, 'Do you know where me stuff went?'. Then my Mum looked at me with wide eyes, and simply said, 'We don't know, dear.' and left with me Dad." Xeno looked down again at the dirt and drew patterns with his finger. The small wolf cub (the one he had called Femi), nudged at his side softly with her snout.

"I was furious with me Mum and Dad, so furious, I packed up some of me clothes, some food, some water, and me Dad's Swiss army pocket knife with all the knives and scissors and stuff. Then, I ran out into the forest, as far as I could run without stopping. There wa-"

One of the wolves starts barking at Xeno again. He shushed it and gave it a slight hug, whispered something in it's ear, and started to speak again.

"There was a dirt path, but I didn't bother to follow it. I didn't want them to find me. I could live out here forever, If I wanted to. So, I did. It's been...I think....two or three years since then."

Questions filled my head. "What did you do for your birthday?" I ask, curious to see If he celebrated it or not.

Xeno smiles at me. "Well, I had found a stream by then. I had started off me day by taking a long swim in the stream. It was July 11th, hot and humid. The day was great. By the time I got out of the water, I was freezing cold. I sun-dried and ate some of me favorite foods I packed; some watermelon, some raisons, and some biscuits for dessert. But sadly, that friday, the last of me food had been taken by a wee raccoon. But I guess me bad luck wore off the next day, because that saturday I found these guys. At first I could've sworn they wanted to eat me, but I acted friendly with them and we became friends. I guess they could tell I had nobody to care for me by smelling me or something, I don't know. But I'm glad I found them."

Xeno smiles at the wolves, who were wagging their tales merrily. Femi and a few others licked Xeno.

"So.....they have names?" I asked, so confused about Femi.

"Actually, yes." Xeno stood up, and the others stood up as well. He snapped his fingers and the wolves lined up in a V like they did before. He pointed at the one at the point of the V in the front. "That's Killer, the leader of the pack." Xeno points to the side, and Killer walks away and sits down. "This is Aurora, Killer's mate." He points aside again and Aurora goes to sit close by Killer. "This is Silver Wind, Killer and Aurora's first-born cub. Then there's Storm, Alice, Bane, Searra, and Striker." Xeno points out each wolf, all grown to just smaller than Aurora.

Then, the small wolf cub, Femi, comes trotting up. "And this here is Femi. She was unexpected, born months after the others, just a year or so after I became apart of their family. It's hard to tell, because Aurora was pregnant with the others when I first joined them. Plus, I don't have me calendar" Xeno laughed, and Femi licked Xeno's dirty ankle and ran up to my lap. She licked my face and I stroked her fur.

"Do they like cats? Because I have a cat in my backpack......" I trail off, not knowing what to say.

"I'm not sure, but probably. Just take out your cat, I guess."

I take off my backpack and take Sally out. She didn't seem to like the wolves. The wolves, on the other hand, just stared at Sally for a second, then became uninterested. I let Sally go, and Sally stayed put. She slowly walked towards the wolves, and they sniffed each other calmly.

Xeno laughed. "I wonder why they do that, sniff each other's behinds." I laugh, too.

Soon, after a lot of sniffing, the two different animals decided they were fine with each other's company.

"Well, now that all that's over with, It's getting late. Want to take a rest and stay in me cave with me and the pack?" Xeno offered.

I had no hesitation. "Sure!"

Chapter 10

It took me a little while to fall asleep. Even though my eyes drooped and I could barely keep my eyes open, questions swarmed my head all night. It kept me awake with worry and fear. Even though I was a bit cold sleeping in a cave, the warmth of Alice and Bane kept me snug.

Now it's morning. Despite the fact that the sun barely shone through the dense trees, It is hot and humid outside of the cave as I awaken. Xeno sits in a circle of sunlight--the same place where the moonlight shone the night before. As I approach closer, I notice Xeno is singing a song softy to himself.

"
I love to sing this song that I sing,
Out where all the flowers grow.
Let the sunshine hit my face;
The river has a steady flow.

I adore this place so very much.
It calms my inner worry.
If I have a wish right now,
I'll wish with a dandelion.

I love to love you in this meadow.
Very deep inside my heart.
You won't be leaving my sight;
'Cuz you're my center attention.

I love you, I love you.
I hope you love me, too.
You're My love; I'm your love.
My sweet, sweet, baby...
"

It takes me awhile to take it all in. His singing voice is very smooth and tuneful. He doesn't reminds me of Justin Beiber, One Direction, or Cody Simpson. There really is no popular singer like him, and I like that. Unique.

I pretend to yawn and walk tiredly towards Xeno, acting like I never heard him and I just woke up. Xeno turns around and smiles. "I had a feeling you'd be up by now." He turns around and picks up a handful of berries. "Want some?"

I walk over and sit next to Xeno. The berries looked like blueberries. When I was little and lived in Massachusetts, Father and I would pick blueberries from a large bush in our garden. Then, Mother would preserve them for Winter. I remember waking up one morning, It was the first snow day that winter, and having warm toast for breakfast with blueberry jam.

This brings a longing back into my heart. Will I stay here forever? Will I be staying here with Xeno, being raised by Wolves and eat berries all my life? How I wish for Mother and Father again, to be home with them back in Massachusetts in our old Three-story wooden house with an attic and basement. I want our garden back. I wish we never moved. None of this would have happened. I also wish Xeno was back at his home, too. I wish we'd all just live happily ever after.

But in real life, nothing works the way they do in movies or fairy tales. No Fairy Godmothers to come save us. No flying motorcycle with Hagrid to come and take us home.

I force a smile. I know my eyes are like glass right now, but what would I care? I reach for a few berries and plop them in my mouth. I roll them around in my mouth, feeling the skin with my tongue. I slightly bite the berries, one by one, letting the juice pop onto my taste buds.

After eating a couple of handfuls of blueberries, I take slow, deep breaths. You are not going to cry, Zafina. You will find a way out of this forest, Zafina. Just eat your food and focus on the present, Zafina, I tell myself.

"So, shall we get started?" Xeno asks me, lifting my chin with his fingertips. An odd, tingling feeling occurs in my body when he does this.

"Get started with what?" I find myself somehow able to look into his eyes.

"Well, I don't know. Anything you'd like to do. I was thinking you could maybe spend a day or so here before setting off again to find your home, if that's what you were planning on doing. We could swim in the stream, climb some trees, play with the wolves, whatever." Xeno's green eyes are like lasers, very approaching and trying to see right through me, as if he was not believing I am even here.

He holds out his hand to me when he stands up. I feel like Pocahontas meeting John Smith, wondering if she should listen to him or not. It's no doubt I'm thinking this way--Pocahontas has been my favorite history character since 4th grade.

I look up at him and take his hand to help me stand up. "So, I was thinking of, um, how should I say this? Ehm, clean ourselves? We're both kinda dirty. Take turns bathing in the stream, maybe?" Xeno suggests.

I find myself chuckling a bit. Raising an eyebrow and smiling, I reply, "Sure! I'd love to get this dirt washed off my body."

So when Xeno assures my privacy and goes to play with Silver Wind, I wash my current clothing and set them to dry as I bathe myself. I untangle my hair with my fingers, and tie it in a ponytail with a vine, like how Xeno did to himself. I dress myself in my shorts and Llama shirt. Collecting my damp clothing and backpack, I head back to the cave where I find Xeno covered in mud, along with Storm.

"Hey, if I'm about to get clean, may as well get dirty, eh?" he says, looking at me with a smile.

•*•*•*•*•

I decide to sit down in the cave and feed Sally. I walk into the cave and unzip my backpack to find Sally gone. That's right. I let her out last night, didn't I? I remind myself.

I walk out of the cave to see half of the pack, including Femi, taking a snooze in the shade. The other half is probably hunting or something. Other than the wolves, Sally is nowhere in sight. I scatter some of her food around the are and edge of the woods. Maybe she'll come back.

Xeno comes back shortly after. His hair is out of the ponytail and still dripping wet with tangles.

"You have a knife, don't you? Maybe I can cut your hair short for you?" I suggest.

"Oh yeah." Xeno says, picking up a worn, olive green backpack. He pulls out a Swiss Army knife. Xeno hands me his knife. "Here you go"

I pull out the scissors and cut off his blonde locks. In big clumps, blonde hair falls to the ground, leaving his hair just below his ears.

"It's not a professional cut, but It should be better to handle." I say, handing Xeno back his knife in satisfaction.

"Well then, Want me to cut your hair?" He says with a laugh, snipping the scissors.

I grab my hair in my fists. "No. You will not cut my hair."

We fall to the ground laughing.

| PM List |

Characters

Zafina
Spoiler:

Zadie
Spoiler:

Mother
Spoiler:

Father
Spoiler:

Xeno
Spoiler:
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

-Forest of Vengeance- Empty Re: -Forest of Vengeance-

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:36 pm

THIS-IS-AWESOME! This is great! I LOVE THIS!!!!! You're so great at writing mitfy!

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:12 pm

Aw, Thank you SO much, Jingles! ^.^
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Your welcome! Don't worry, I can see pure talent when I *ahem* READ it XD

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:35 am

xD
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:33 pm

XD LOL BUT ME HAVE TALENT TO XD

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:59 am

Surreeeeee.... JKJKJKJKJK
lol I'm sure you do
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:08 pm

This is a great story.
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:17 pm

Thank you. Its actually completed on WI. I have a new story on WI now. c:
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by abbykinz Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:28 am

I have to find this on WI after my vacation speaking of, gtg bye
abbykinz
abbykinz

http://theonering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:09 pm

I can give you a link if you would like. c:
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by abbykinz Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:25 pm

I'd love that. C:
abbykinz
abbykinz

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:33 pm

mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by abbykinz Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:47 pm

Thank you, mitfy!

I just read it! It's such an epic story! I love it.
abbykinz
abbykinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down