Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-...Living in the Woods...- Cameron's First RP!

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

-...Living in the Woods...- Cameron's First RP! - Page 2 Empty Re: -...Living in the Woods...- Cameron's First RP!

Post by bell77j Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:48 pm

(i dont know what to RP next xD
bell77j
bell77j

Back to top Go down

-...Living in the Woods...- Cameron's First RP! - Page 2 Empty Re: -...Living in the Woods...- Cameron's First RP!

Post by mitfy Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:55 pm

(Make it up)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by bell77j Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:55 pm

(duuhhh)
It starts to rain..
(short sweet and to the point xD)
bell77j
bell77j

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:56 pm

(ROFL)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by bell77j Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:58 pm

(hahaahahahahha)
The fire is put out.
everyone starts to scream and lay on their hammock
bell77j
bell77j

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:58 pm

{Lets do this thing XD}
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by bell77j Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:59 pm

(okay! did you read everything)
bell77j
bell77j

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:59 pm

Everybody woke up the next day soaking wet in rainwater.
"Ugh!" Andy complained.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by bell77j Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:59 pm

Bea rushed to create an umbrella for each person
bell77j
bell77j

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:02 pm

TRINS POINT OF VIEW.
Trin walked out, covered in water. "Blech!" she muttered. And wondered over to Alex. "Hey Alex! Sorry about leaving you yesterday.." She said. Alex turned to face her. "Oh, its fine. I understand." she said. Trin started walking in the forest with Alex. "So, how was your...rest of the day?" Trin stuttered.

VALETTE'S POINT OF VIEW:
Valette stared at the berries. They looked DELICIOUS! "Hey, maybe I can sneak one!" Valette said to herself. She approached the basket, and took a small berry, examining it. "Yum! Delicious!" she said!
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by bell77j Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:04 pm

ALex walked off again with a jug made by bea and searched for a willow tree for water.
Valette picks up her bow and goes hunting for the crew Smile

(300 posts!!!!!!!! speech: hiya! xD)
bell77j
bell77j

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:10 pm

Adila:
Adila walks with Bea's umbrella, which she had already poked several holes into.
"ANDY!" She shrieked as she approached Andy.
"What?" he spat out.
"Make us some traps to catch rabbits or something."

Alex:
"Valette, can you braid my hair so It doesn't tangle?" Alex asked when Valette returned to camp with 2 turkeys and a squirrel.
"Yeah." Valette sat down and patently braided Alex's MAJORLY long hair.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by bell77j Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:12 pm

(ROFL)

Bea sits on the hammock think of what to do... she got an idea!! she created a slide and swing xD!! everyone was happy!! ya!!! (hahaah)
bell77j
bell77j

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:18 pm

(XD)

Not knowing what to do, Cloud silently swung on the swing.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by bell77j Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:24 pm

Bea pushed cloud on the swing xD
bell77j
bell77j

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:27 pm

(OMG xD)

Adila suddenly trampled out of the woods, terrified and panting.
"B-b-b-b-b-" She trembled.
"Spit it out!" cried Cloud.
"B-b-Bear!!!!"
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by bell77j Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:31 pm

Bea ran up, "its ok im bea! and bears are just me with an r!!"
Bea runs up to attack the bear but runs back screaming. "OMG OMG OMG scary!!!!!!!!!!!"
Vallete goes up and attack and hunt the bear down ever one was happy and eat bear xD
bell77j
bell77j

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:34 pm

While feasting at lunch, Trin noticed that Valette was holding her arm strangely.
"Valette, why are you holding your arm like that?"
"Oh, no reason...."
Trin took Valette's arm and rolled up her sleeve, revealing a deep scratch from the bear.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by bell77j Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:48 pm

everyone stood in awe
bell77j
bell77j

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:04 pm

Trin gazed at Valette's arm. "Whaa???"
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by bell77j Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:09 pm

everyone painiced and bea created a mint cream
bell77j
bell77j

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:24 pm

NEW RULE:
Make at least four sentences in each post. Thank you Smile
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:15 pm

(Thank you Chanelle)

Valette looked guilty, but her eyes showed pain. "The bear...." she stammered. Her sleeve was soaked in blood, and was loosing it by the second.
Bea gave some Mint ice cream to Valette to keep her mind off the pain, while Adila wrapped some bandage around her wound. The bandage was made with a large leaf, that Cloud declared was good at healing. They kept the bandage together with some tree sap.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:40 pm

Valette thanked Bea and Adila. "Thank you!" she said. Trin walked over, and sealed it with a palm tree branch. "Yah know, just to make it last." Trin smiled. Valette smiled back. "Now. It's dinner time. How would you all like to come over to our den and eat some rabbit meat and deer lung?" "That sounds delightful!" exclaimed Adila. "Yes! A Good heartiful dinner." Bea agreed. Everyone walked together, talking on their way to the den. "Do you think we should invite the others?" Valette asked. "Oh yes!" said Bea. Valette turned to Trin. "Trin, I'd like you to get the others for me. Before it starts to rain. It's supposed to rain hard again tonight!" Trin nodded, and dashed off to find Alex first.

"Alex?" Trin peaked into the forest, and started wandering through it thoroughly, not missing any sight of her. "ALEX!" Trin dashed off into the waterfall area. "Hi Alex! Wanna come to my den for dinner?" Trin said sweetly. "I'd love to." Alex nodded. Trin and Alex ran back through the forest, as it started to drizzle. "Oh No.." thought Trin. As soon as they reached the den, Trin was off to find Cloud.
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:45 pm

Trin ran through the forest again, past the waterfall, and into a valley, where she spotted Cloud. Cloud, sitting there shaking the dew off her fur, seemed to be picking and eating berries. "Hello Cloud!" Said Trin. "Mind coming to my sister and I's den tonight for dinner?" "Sure!" said Cloud. "Thats great! I hope you dont mind rabbit meat and deer lungs." "That sounds delightful. On a day like this, you can't turn back a great meal!" Trin and Cloud walked back, slowly chatting on the way. But then it started to rain. "Oh great! I need to find Andy before it pours! I'll cya at dinner, okay?" Cloud nodded, entering the den. "Next stop, Andy!" Trin thought aloud.

"Okay. Where would he be..." "Maybe in the forest?" Trin ran into the ends of the forest. "Andy?" "Who's there?" a voice echoed back. "Andy, its Trin!" Andy peered behind a willow tree. "Hello there Trin! May I help you?" "Hi Andy! I was wondering if you'd like dinner at my den?" "Hmm..Sounds good, but I can't. I'm sorry." "Thats fine, Andy!" Trin nodded and ran back to her den. The smell of the roasted rabbit and plucked deer smelled gracious.
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum