Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-...Living in the Woods...- Cameron's First RP!

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

-...Living in the Woods...- Cameron's First RP! - Page 3 Empty Re: -...Living in the Woods...- Cameron's First RP!

Post by mitfy Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:55 pm

"Where's Andy?" Cloud asked worriedly as Trin sat down.
"I don't know, He say he couldn't make it." Trin tried to remember what he was doing. Building a trap, maybe?
Nothing seemed to go right the next day. Andy fainted for a few hours because he hadn't eaten or drank enough. Alex singed the tips of her hair while roasting one of the turkeys at the fire. Valette nearly shot Adila with an arrow.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

-...Living in the Woods...- Cameron's First RP! - Page 3 Empty Re: -...Living in the Woods...- Cameron's First RP!

Post by uniquecowgirl Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:03 pm

"We need to get everyone home...NOW" Cloud shouted to everyone. "I was sitting in my hunting tree and a bear passed by the large oak. A large mama with 2 cubs. It's too dangerous to stay here, we need to move south, towards the falls"
uniquecowgirl
uniquecowgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:57 pm

Alex helped settle the panicked friends.
"Guys! Just grab your stuff and let's head to the falls!" With that, everybody grabbed their hammocks and food supply.
(I GTG guys)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:30 pm

[Bye Cameron!]
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by bell77j Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:44 pm

(i missed a lot Sad Sad and bye kermit)
bell77j
bell77j

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:47 pm

(I'm baque)

Once the friends were all packed up, the two small bears that Cloud mentioned wandered onto the camp site.
"Come ON, everyone! Walk as fast as you can southwards without dropping anything!" Adila shouted. Since it was getting dark, Adila let the way, for she could see very well during the dark hours.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by uniquecowgirl Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:27 pm

Cloud was at the back, lugging a huge package of meat. Andy stopped and waited for her. "Once we get out of here, promise me, that we will still be together." Andy said.

"Andy, of course we are. But I still want to have the wedding here. In the wild." Cloud replied.
uniquecowgirl
uniquecowgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by gleekforever Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:50 pm

maybe i'll join soon
gleekforever
gleekforever

http://webkinzfanclub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bell77j Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:09 pm

( i read it all i dont understand what wedding!!!!!!!!!)
bell77j
bell77j

Back to top Go down

Post by gleekforever Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:26 pm

(Username) gleekforever
(Nickname) Ali
(Character's Gender) female
(Character's name) Quinn
(Character's Age) 14
(Character's Personality+Description) she is very sneaky and loves to help
(Character's Skill/Talent) hunting and cures

(Username) gleekforever
(Nickname) Ali
(Character's Gender) female
(Character's name) Jade
(Character's Age) 15
(Character's Personality+Description) shes also sneaky, she love to pull pranks and be the boss
(Character's Skill/Talent) arguing(yes, its a talent Rolling Eyes) and hunting
gleekforever
gleekforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:31 pm

[Wedding?]
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by bell77j Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:03 pm

(cloud said "Andy, of course we are. But I still want to have the wedding here. In the wild." Cloud replied)
bell77j
bell77j

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:38 pm

(I can't believe you guys don't understand that. lol)

After a long time, Adila approached a roaring sound of water. "The Falls" she thought.
"Okay, guys! We're here! Let's search around a bit for bears and other wild animals that can harm us before we set up camp."
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by bell77j Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:09 pm

(explain ahhh im confused
bell77j
bell77j

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:45 pm

( "Andy, of course we are. But I still want to have the wedding here. In the wild." Andy was saying how even though they are hopelessly lost, he wants to still be dating and loving Cloud. Cloud is saying that she hopes that one day they can have a wedding sometimes in the wild.)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by bell77j Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:55 pm

(oh xD)
bell77j
bell77j

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:13 pm

(LOL)

The crew started to set up their camp after searching for bears.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by bell77j Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:55 pm

bea sat right down and just waiting making bows and arrows all day long aside with some other weapons. cloud came by first taking up some weapons and leaving. Bea keep making more all day and eating berries back and forth ploping each one in her month throwing one in the air and catching it in her mounth
bell77j
bell77j

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Adila went hunting with Velette and shot a turkey, 2 rabbits, a squirrel, and a couple of small birds right in the eye. Andy set up multiple snares and caught a lot of rabbits and squirrels. Cloud collected different nuts, berries, and leaves that would heal wounds and stings. She also found mint leaves that everybody sucked on during work hours. The others helped re-set camp for the second time that week.
That night, everybody was tired and fell asleep easily, the roaring of the falls relaxing them.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by uniquecowgirl Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:34 pm

"Guys, I have something to announce." said Cloud shifting from knee to knee as she squat. "It's important"
uniquecowgirl
uniquecowgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:35 pm

Trin looked at Cloud. "Huh?" she murmered, as Valette came trotting towards her little sister.
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:40 pm

"Oh my, Cloud. Is this what I think it is?" Adila asked silently as she approached Cloud.
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:58 pm

( Omg this place.... )
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by gleekforever Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:02 pm

(Username) gleekforever
(Nickname) Ali
(Character's Gender) Female
(Character's name) Jayde
(Character's Age) 14
(Character's Personality+Description) Nice, helpful, has anger issues, dramatic
(Character's Skill/Talent) bows & arrows, climbing trees, hunting, flexible.
gleekforever
gleekforever

Back to top Go down

Post by mitfy Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:52 pm

(You never joined?!)
mitfy
mitfy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum